Bandwidth Time Product | Time Bandwidth Product | BT
This page describes bandwidth time product basics.The bandwidth time product is also denoted by BT.
What is Bandwidth Time Product (BT)?
• It is the product of spectral width (BW) and signal duration(T).
• Usually signal with short duration has wider spectral width and vice versa.
• As we know to transmit certain amount of data over given bandwidth needs certain time.
• The Bandwidth time product measures how effectively we are using available bandwidth (BW) for given channel.
• It is expressed as follows.
Time variance = 0.5
Frequency variance = 0.5
Bandwidth time product (BT) = 0.25
What is difference between or comparison between
Following links mention difference or comparison between various equipments and terms:
comparison between SPI and I2C
difference between PXI and PCI
Microscope vs Telescope
Amplitude Modulation vs Angle Modulation
difference between modem and router
Air Fuel Ratio Sensor vs O2 Sensor
Radiometer vs Spectrometer vs Spectroradiometer
Clamp meter vs digital multimeter
Colorimeter vs Spectrophotometer
difference between Prism and Grating
difference between Venturi meter and Orifice meter
difference between Lux and Lumens