Voltage doubler Vs Voltage Tripler Vs Voltage Quadrupler | Difference between Voltage doubler, Voltage Tripler, Voltage Quadrupler
This page compares Voltage doubler Vs Voltage Tripler Vs Voltage Quadrupler mentions difference between Voltage doubler, Voltage Tripler and Voltage Quadrupler.
What is Voltage Multiplier?
A circuit whose input is an AC waveform of peak (Vm)and output is DC voltage with value integer multiple of peak AC is known as voltage multipler.
• The figure-1 depicts voltage doubler circuit. Input is AC and
output is DC.
• Here Vout = DC voltage of 2*Vm
Where, Vm is peak voltage of AC input.
Voltage Tripler | Voltage Quadrupler
• The figure-2 depicts voltage tripler and voltage quadrupler.
• DC voltage of 3*Vm can be achieved across C3 and C1 capacitors.
• DC voltage of 4*Vm can be achieved across C4 and C2 capacitors.
What is difference between or comparison between
Following links mention difference or comparison between various equipments and terms:
comparison between SPI and I2C
difference between PXI and PCI
Microscope vs Telescope
Amplitude Modulation vs Angle Modulation
difference between modem and router
Air Fuel Ratio Sensor vs O2 Sensor
Radiometer vs Spectrometer vs Spectroradiometer
Clamp meter vs digital multimeter
Colorimeter vs Spectrophotometer
difference between Prism and Grating
difference between Venturi meter and Orifice meter
difference between Lux and Lumens