GHz Oscilloscope Series-1 GHz, 2 GHz, 3 GHz, 4 GHz Oscilloscope
This page of Test and Measurement Equipments Section covers GHz Oscilloscope series. It covers 1 GHz, 2 GHz, 3 GHz, 4 GHz Oscilloscope from reputed manufacturers Keysight, Tektronix, Teledyne Lecroy, Yokogawa, R&S etc.
Oscilloscopes have evolved from analog to digital to mixed signal domain. Due to research in digital signal processing algorithms and availability of low cost and advanced DSP chips, it has become reality to analyze signals with GHz bandwidths.
1 GHz Oscilloscope
Oscilloscope which can analyze time domain signals upto maximum frequency of 1GHz is referred as 1 GHz Oscilloscope.
|Company||1 GHz Oscilloscope model with features|
|Rohde & Schwarz||Model: R&S RTM2104
• 4 channels • 5 GSPS max. sample rate • memory depth: 20 MSamples
• 4 analog channels • 4GSPS sampling rate
• 4 channels• 5MSPS max. sample rate• 180K waveforms per second acquisition• supports RS232, SPI, I2C, CAN etc.
|Teledyne Lecroy|| Model: Wavesurfer 10 oscilloscope
• 4 channels• 8 bit resolution• 10GSPS max. sampling rate • 16 Mpts to 32 MPts memory
2 GHz Oscilloscope
Oscilloscope which can analyze time domain signals upto maximum frequency of 2GHz is referred as 2 GHz Oscilloscope.
|Company||2 GHz Oscilloscope model with features|
• 350MHz to 2GHz bandwidth support • 16 digital channels• 5 GSPS to 10 GSPS sampling rate• 25Mpoint to 125MPoint record length
• 4 channels analog • upto 40GSPS sample rate supported• 512 KPts memory
|Rohde & Schwarz||Model:R&S™RTE
• 200 M to 2 GHz support
• Supports 5 GSPS max.
• upto 200Msamples memory depth
• resolution of 16 bits (vertical)
3 GHz Oscilloscope
Oscilloscope which can analyze time domain signals upto maximum frequency of 3GHz is referred as 3 GHz Oscilloscope.
|Company||3 GHz Oscilloscope model with features|
|Keysight technologies||Model: DSO80304B
• supports 4 channels analog
• Supports 40GSPS sampling rate
• 512 Kpts memory
• upgradable upto 13GHz
|Tektronix||Model: MDO4104-3, TEK-DPO7354
|Teledyne Lecroy||Model: Lecroy WavePro-7300 DSO series
4 GHz Oscilloscope
Oscilloscope which can analyze time domain signals upto maximum frequency of 4GHz is referred as 4 GHz Oscilloscope.
|Company||4 GHz Oscilloscope model with features|
|Rohde & Schwarz||Model: R&S RTO
|Keysight Technologies||Model: Ininiium S-Series
• 10 bit ADC, • 14models available • 500MHz to 8GHz• sampling rate:20Gsps(2 channel ver), 10GSps(4 channels ver) • record length: 100 Mpts(2 channels), 50 Mpts(4 channels)
|Teledyne Lecroy||Model: WaveMaster-8 Zi-A
• Supports 4GHz to 30GHz • sampling rate: 80 GSps • record length: 32 to 512 Mpts